This sample concentrator has patented individually controlled gas needles for enhanced control. Gas pressure is uniform from all needles. Simply close and open by moving needle up or down.
The nitrogen sample concentrator is used for concentrating or preparing samples in batches. It is used in processes such as drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase and mass spectrometry in the analysis of sample preparation. It works by blowing nitrogen in the surface of the sample which is being heated to accelerate evaporating and separating the solvent in the samples without oxygen. Instead of the rotary evaporation instrument, the nitrogen sample concentrator can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously.
This is supplied with a BT1601-G 12 x 1.5ml Round Bottom Block. See related products for a large selection of other sized blocks. Blocks with less than 12 holes need a different gas chamber to be compatible.
A gas flow control valve is also available for precise control of gas flow.
- Patented individually controlled gas needles for enhanced control. Gas pressure is uniform from all needles. Simply close and open by moving needle up or down.
- Adjustable position of gas needle in air chamber plate for different types of tubes
- Adjustable height of air chamber plate. The length of a standard gas needle is 150mm
- The instrument can be put into a ventilation cabinet when the concentration sample is toxic solvents
- Built-in overheating protection, automatic fault detection and fault alarm features
- LED displays temperature and time. Operation is simple and convenient. Can be set for continuous operation.
- Works by heating with dry bath in the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface which accelerates liquid evaporation and sample concentration
- Standard configured air cavity and adjustable bracket.
- Temp control range: ambient+5°C-150°C
- Temp setting range: 5°C-150°C
- Temp stability @ 40-100°C:≤±0.5 °C
- Temp stability @ 100-150°C: ≤±1 °C
- Block temp uniformity@100°C:≤±0.5 °C
- Block temp uniformity@150°C:≤±1 °C
- Temp display accuracy: 0.1°C
- Heating speed: ≤30 min (40°C to 150°C)
- Time range: 1min-99h59min or continous
- Needle plate max lift stroke: 285mm
- Gas-in joint outer diameter: ɸ7mm
- Nitrogen pressure: ≤0.1MPa
- Nitrogen flow rate: 0-10L/min
- Needle length: 150mm
- Sample capacity: 1 standard block
- Voltage: AC110V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 200W
- Fuse: 250V,3A/6A, ɸ5x20
- Dimension (WxDxH): 200x230x 525mm
- Weight: 5.1kgs
Additional Blocks (see related products)
|Cat #||Specifications||Hole Diameter (mm)||Hole Bottom Shape||Block Dimension (mm)|
|BT1601-A||12 x 6mm Round Bottom Block||6.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|BT1601-B||12 x 7mm Round Bottom Block||7.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 10mm Round Bottom Block||10.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 12mm Round Bottom Block||12.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 13mm Round Bottom Block||13.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 15mm Round Bottom Block||15.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 16mm Round Bottom Block||16.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 19mm Round Bottom Block||19.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|6 x 20mm Round Bottom Block (Requires BT1601-J)||20.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|6 x 26mm Round Bottom Block (Requires BT1601-J)||26.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|4 x 28mm Round Bottom Block (Requires BT1601-J)||28.5||Flat||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|2 x 40mm Round Bottom Block (Requires BT1601-J)||40.5||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 0.5ml Round Bottom Block||8||Cone||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 1.5ml Round Bottom Block||10.8||Cone||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 2.0ml Round Bottom Block ||10.8||Round||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|12 x 0.2ml Round Bottom Block||6.1||Cone||95.5 x 76.5 x 50|
|BT1601-J||Gas Chamber for One 2, 4 or 6 well blocks for BT1606||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|BT1601-L||Needles for Sample Concentrators, 6 pack||N/A||N/A||N/A|