Click Image for Gallery
The nitrogen sample concentrator is used for concentrating or preparing samples in batches. It is used in processes such as drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase and mass spectrometry in the analysis of sample preparation. It works by blowing nitrogen in the surface of the sample which is being heated to accelerate evaporating and separating the solvent in the samples without oxygen. Instead of the rotary evaporation instrument, the nitrogen sample concentrator can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously.
Supplied with 6 x 15mm hole heating block.
- Adjustable position of gas needle in air chamber plate for different types of tubes
- Adjustable height of air chamber plate. The length of a standard gas needle is 150mm
- Independently controlled gas needle. Separate blowing and flow regulating of each needle are available to avoid gas waste
- The instrument can be put into a ventilation cabinet when the concentration sample is toxic solvents
- Built-in overheating protection, automatic fault detection and fault alarm features
- LED displays temperature and time. Operation is simple and convenient. Can be set for continuous operation.
- Works by heating with dry bath in the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface which accelerates liquid evaporation and sample concentration
- Standard configured air cavity and adjustable bracket.
- Temp. Range: R.T.+5℃—100℃
- Heating Time: ≤12min （From40℃ to 100℃)
- Temp. Accuracy （40~100℃）: ±0.5℃
- Temp. Accuracy（100~150℃）: ±1℃
- Temp.Stability（100℃）: ±0.5℃
- Blocks Quantity: 1 Block
- Time Range: 1s ~ 999s or 1min ~ 999min
- Nitrogen Flow Rate: 0—10L/min
- Nitrogen Pressure: ≤0.1MPa
- Power: 60W
- Dimensions(W×D×H): W.110 x D.156 x H.400 mm