Blue Light Transilluminator
The Blue Light Transilluminator is used for the observation of gel electrophoresis. It uses LED light to observe or shoot various dyes. LED light is a harmless bright light. The blue light transilluminator has a long service life and is portable.
- Blue light prevents UV damage. It also does not damage DNA fragments
- The LED light is bright with a long service life. It is suitable for observation of a large range of flourochrome. It has high sensitivity and good homogeneity.
- It can be used as a blue light platform and also used to match up as a multi-imager.
- Uniform blue-ray transillumination. Low background values.
- Screen plate can be randomly fixed. The angle is adjustable. It can be operated with one hand making it easier to watch the gel.
- Compared with the traditional UV transmission instrument, the Blue Light Transilluminator makes sample observation more symmetrical and photo's effect better.
- LED light has long-term energy conservation and is eco-friendly. No need to replace bulbs. It is maintenance free and has a long service life which can reach 100,000 hours
- Perfect observation with full size transparent optical filter. Safe operation, no need to wear safety glasses or other protection devices.
- Wavelength: 470nm
- Max gel size: 100 x 150mm
- Voltage: DC24V Power Adapter
- Dimension (WxDxH): 210 x 210 x 30mm
- Weight: 1.4kgs