UV Transilluminator, 197 x 147mm
The UV Transilluminator is used to observe the results of nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) gel electrophoresis and gel cutting operation. It’s compact shape, easy operation, and sealed structure makes the maintenance of the instrument simpler. It has a self-contained fan served as a cooling device to extend the service life of the machine.
- Compact sealing structure design ensures that the cutting operation, the cleaning, and cutting platform are free of leakage which greatly reduces the possibility of gel contamination and internal damage.
- The special UV filter glass has good permeability to the specific UV wavelength ensuring higher detection sensitivity and enhancing the signal capture capability of the weak band.
- High-quality UV lamp to ensure uniform UV light intensity in the detection area of the UV transmission table.
- Transmission wavelength: Single or dual combination of 302nm, 254nm, or 365nm are optional. Standard default configuration is 302nm
- Transmission filter: 197 x 147mm
- Lamp working time: >1500h
- Input Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz
- Power: 8W x 6
- Dimension (WxDxH): 335 x 280 x 137mm
- Weight: 5.4kgs