Mixer, Rotating with 64 x 1.5ml Turntable
The rotating mixer is an everyday rotating mixer due to its small footprint and optional platforms. The gradient of the platform is freely adjustable to control degree of mixing. It is capable of long-time continuous, uniform operation, and is very convenient to operate. Suitable for use in incubators and cold rooms.
- Simply designed control panel
- LED display for time and speed
- Supplied with BT912-A Turntable for 64 x 1.5ml tubes. Additional turntables for 18 x 15ml and 10 x 50ml tubes are available. Increase capacity with the double turntable connector.
- The turntable's gradient can be adjusted from 0-90°
- Timing function. Time range from 0 to 9999min, LED displays remaining time. Beep alarm when program time ends
- DC brushless motor, speed control accuracy, long service life and maintenance-free
- 10-80rpm speed
- 0-90° rotating angle
- 999min timer
- Optional and Additional Attachments Available: (See Related Products)
- 64 x 1.5/2ml tubes
- 18 x 15ml tubes
- 10 x 50ml tubes