Mixer, Rotating for Cold Room with Turntable for 1.5, 15 and 50ml tubes
The rotating mixer is designed for operation in fridges and cold rools. It’s an everyday rotating mixer due to its small footprint and optional platforms. The simple design and platfrom options make it perfect for every day lab use in and out of a cold room. It is capable of long-time continuous, uniform operation, and is very convenient to operate. Suitable for use in incubators and cold rooms.
- Simply design
- Supplied with BT912-G Turntable for 10 x 50ml tubes, 10 x 15ml and 30 x 1.5ml tubes. Additional turntables for 64 x 1.5ml, 18 x 15ml and 10 x 50ml tubes are available. Increase capacity with the double turntable connector.
- DC brushless motor, speed control accuracy, long service life and maintenance-free
- 40rpm fixed speed
- 45° rotating angle
- Optional and Additional Attachments Available: (See Related Products)
- 10 x 50ml tubes, 10 x 15ml tubes and 30 x 1.5ml tubes
- 64 x 1.5/2ml tubes
- 18 x 15ml tubes
- 10 x 50ml tubes
- Foam tube insert for platform BT912-B and BT912-C. Holds 12 x 50ml tubes, 12 x 15ml tubes and 30 x 1.5ml tubes