A Mini Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis System
A simple and economical device for a variety of agarose electrophoresis applications. Supplied with agarose gel casting tray and horizontal tank.
The ultimate in simplicity and convenience in casting agarose gels. Light-weight and simple to use. The gel casting tray is designed to eliminate the leak problems common with other gel casting trays. The device allows casting of agarose gels in two sizes: two 5 x 8.3cm mini gels and one 10.5 x 8.3cm gel.
The casting trays are provided with background black strips for high well visibility. Supplied with two mini gel trays and one large trays and two different size combs. The combs provide either 13 and 6 wells (0.6 x 0.1cm well) or 17 and 8 wells (0.4 x 0.1cm well) for the large and mini gels, respectively.
Interlocked, ventilated, fog free lid allows full view of gel during electrophoresis.
Replacement parts are also available including additional combs (4mm or 6mm), large gel tray, small gel tray, casting tray or a complete Gel Casting Set (1 Casting Tray, 2 Combs, 1 Large Tray & 2 Small Trays) (See related products)
- Less Agarose consumption
- Less running buffer consumption
- Multichannel pipette-compatible
- Single molded tank
- Two tray options available
- Safety & Ventilation lid
- Cast 3 pcs of agarose gel at one time
- No direct heat impact from power supply unit
- High temperature capability, 130ﾟC
- Easy sample loading
- Great indications for gel making and running
- No tapes, clamps or springs needed for gel casting
- Polycarbonate construction
- 130ºC temperature capacity
- 136 x 188 x 58mm dimension
- Gel dimension of 105 x 83mm and 50 x 83mm
- 10mm maximum gel thickness
- Maximum 25 samples
- 400ml buffer volume
- Black well visualization strip and migration distance index line