Miniature High Speed Centrifuge
Click Image for Gallery
Miniature high speed centrifuge has compact design with high rotor speed and low noise. It has a streamlined small size with a variable frequency motor. It has excellent acceleration speed to reach target speed and to stop, saving time.
- Compact, small size saves space
- Variable frequency motor has high speed with low noise.
- Achieves max. speed 15,000rpm (15,000 xg) or stops from max. speed in 15 seconds
- LCD displays speed and time
- Rotor is made of aluminum alloy, chemical resistant and suitable for dry heat sterilization
- Keys are easy to use and convenient
- Excellent fluid/air exchange technology. The unique 3 air flues design lowers the rising temperature protecting temperature sensitive samples.
- Self-locking function, cover can't be opened while operating. Pressing key will open the cover after operation. Safe and reliable.
- Aluminum and plastic rotors. Aluminum rotor can bear heat sterilization. Plastic rotor has faster acceleration speed.
- Speed range: 100-15,000rpm (increment: 100rpm)
- Max, RCF: 15,000xg
- Max. sample capacity: 2ml/1.5ml x 12
- Time range: 20 sec-99min
- Acceleration to max. speed: 15s
- Deceleration to stop: 15s
- Safety: self-lock, excess speed, over-heating status diagnosis system
- Other functions: speed/RCF switch, touch operation, operating status display, alarm
- Power: 105W
- Fuse: 250V, 2A, ɸ5x20
- Dimension (WxDxH): 220, 240, 145mm
- Weight: 5.1kgs
- Voltage: AC110V, 50/60Hz