Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate, Digital Display | BT Lab Systems
A ceramic, hot plate magnetic stirrer for mixing and heating solutions to temperatures of up to 340°C. The control panel features a digital display and convenient control of both speed (100-1800rpm) and temperature (30-340°C). The heating can be controlled via the control panel of the hot plate or a temperature probe in the solution for more accurate heating (sold separately). With a heating surface area of almost 150cm2 the hot plate magentic stirrer can accomodate up to 20L solution.
- Metal plate shell is durable with temperature stability and is corrosion resistant
- Control panel has 2 display windows with high precision measurement. Single button operation.
- Used for heating standard/non-standard reaction flasks from 50ml to 20,000ml
- The heating plate is made of a special ceramic, antiseptic and easy to clean
- The control panel is designed with a 30° angle for convenient operation.
- The stand and temperature probe is supplied separately (See Related Products)
- Platform size: ɸ137mm
- Platform material: ceramic
- Speed range: 100-1800rpm
- Temp control range: ambient +5°C-340°C
- Temp setting range: 30°C-340°C
- Temp stability: ±3°C
- Time range: continuous
- Stir capacity: 20L
- External interface temp. sensor: BT1009-A
- Adjustable safety loop min. temp.: 50°C
- Adjustable safety loop max. temp.: 350°C
- Voltage: AC110V, 50/50Hz
- Power: 600W
- Fuse: 250V, 4A/8A, ɸ5x20
- Dimension: (WxDxH) 156 x 270 x 70mm
- Weight: 2.2kgs